- Make a granny square every day.
- Make something that uses Fair Isle or stranded colorwork.
- Grapple with my UFOs. I have way too many.
- Use stash as much as possible. I’ll need to get creative on this one.
- Design something. Probably a wearable something.
- Keep my Rav page up to date with stash and projects.
- Participate in the 2010 Ravelympics.
- Spin a consistent yarn.
- Make more sweaters/cardigans that I can wear to work.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Here are my knit/crochet/spinning goals for 2010:
Friday, December 25, 2009
It's not a new idea, I know....
But I LOVE granny squares. I love to make them, I love to use them, I love to see them around my little home. So, I will start on a year-long endeavor to make at least one granny square every day. Look forward to lots of pictures and lots of color. :)